Consciousness is the focus of this week’s interview with Dutch scientist Dr Bernado Kastrup who shares his groundbreaking work on the Primacy of Consciousness. We discuss what this means for every human being and the future of our planet as a whole.
As a scientist, Bernardo worked for CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) and the Philips Research Laboratories (where the ‘Casimir Effect’ of Quantum Field Theory was discovered).
In recent years he completed his second PhD on the nature of the mind and that consciousness underlies everything.
To watch the episode on Youtube click the image below:
Consciousness and What It Means for Humanity
In this episode, Bernardo shares his views on what the primacy of consciousness means for every human being and the future of our planet as a whole.
In this episode we discuss with Bernado:
- His theory on the primacy of consciousness
- How we are all part of the one mind just as the whirlpool is part of the one body of water
- The incredible implications of his theory for human beings and the future of our planet
- What human beings could do or be if we did not fear death
- The concept of unity consciousness vs the view we are all separate to each other
- How he came to study and work in this field of consciousness after his earlier work in computer engineering
- How his work been received
- How he defines freedom for himself.
To delve deeper into Bernardo’s work on consciousness visit his website at: bernardokastrup.com
About Your Host:
How to be happy and feel more confident to live a truly free and unlimited life – that’s what I’m all about. My name is Jen Ramsey and I’m a mindset and empowerment coach who’ll help you get unstuck and take action on what matters most.
If you’re ready to show up for you authentically. drop your baggage, raise your vibe, feel more confident and create a clear roadmap for your life, business or career then I can help you. Just contact me via this website!
If you’d like to feel more calm and grounded right now click here to get access to my Choose Calm Meditation & 5 Step Guide To Choosing Peace and Calm: www.jenramsey.com/calm