Fabienne Vailes is a UK expert on emotional and mental well-being in the education sector. With over 20 years’ experience teaching people of all ages – and as French Language Director at the University of Bristol – Fabienne is on a mission to change the face of education – by embedding well-being into the curriculum so students and staff flourish and succeed.
Fabienne has written two books – How to Grow a Grown-Up and The Flourishing Student – and is now testing her Flourishing Student Model in an educational setting.
In this episode we discuss:
- Fabienne’s journey to freedom
- the realisations she made as a parent that changed the course of her life and work
- the value and power of mindfulness and awareness in living a happier life
- what she witnessed changing in the education system and for young people more generally that caused her to develop the Flourishing Student Model
- the results of her research into why some students flourish and some languish
- how children with ADD and ADHD can flourish and be successful
- the ten elements of the Flourishing Student Model
- the power of the heart in education
- the critical role of authenticity in helping young people flourish
- why focusing on a student’s uniqueness will lead them to ultimate fulfilment and success.
Through her business, Flourishing Education, Fabienne works internationally, offering talks, workshops, programmes and private sessions on flourishing in education to leaders, teachers and learners of all levels.
You can watch the episode here:
Would You Like Some Free Coaching?
And if you want some free coaching listen in …
If you’re ready to show up for you authentically. drop your baggage, raise your vibe, feel more confident and create a clear roadmap for your life, business or career then I can help you.
If you’re listening in August or September 2020 you can enter my competition to win a 90-minute breakthrough session with me where we can really focus on you releasing your old story and start to create a new one. I’m giving one session away each month.
To get your chance to win all you need to do is to subscribe and rate and review Your Freedom Unlimited on Apple Podcasts.
For more information watch this video below:
To enter the competition visit jenramsey.com/win
If you’ve already subscribed, rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts you are in – just email proof you’ve done it to email@example.com.
Please Share the Love!
Thank you so much for joining me today.
Please keep tuning in, there’s lots of great things coming up in the future.
If you like this podcast please share it with friends and subscribe and rate and review it. This makes a difference to getting the word out there. To subscribe rate and review this podcast visit: https://ratethispodcast.com/unlimited
Thank you so much for your time and spending this time with me today. I look forward to talking with you soon.
If you’d like to feel more calm and grounded right now click here to get access to my Choose Calm Meditation & 5 Step Guide To Choosing Peace and Calm: www.jenramsey.com/calm