Overcoming chronic illness and addiction are the powerful themes shared in this episode by transformational coach Jay Rothman. Jay was a typical modern American man, married with three children, a successful career and much of life’s material wealth.
On the outside Jay looked like he had it all but was completely empty on the inside. By the time Jay hit rock bottom and awoke, he was near death. Having lost himself in everything outside of himself, it was time for him to find out who he was within.
Watch the show on video. Just click the video below:
Jay had to be willing to have the courage to change and walk away from his life as he knew it for 54 years. So began the journey of self discovery, defying the medical odds and healing his mind, body & soul. Having self healed from multiple major medical conditions, Jay shares his experience and knowledge with his clients who are ready to breakthrough to freedom.
In this episode
In this episode Jay shares with us:
- How chronic illness offered the opportunity to turn his life around
- His courageous and incredible five-year journey from 9 chronic illnesses and 5 addictions to full recovery and freedom
- How he refused medical treatment for a serious condition and chose an alternative healing path that saw him recover fully and not need surgery
- The power of surrender and courage to change
- The deeply healing power of self-care
- His 4A’s for healing – Awareness, Acceptance, Accountability and Action
- The 4 pillars of his journey to wellness – emotional, mental, physical and spiritual awareness and healing
- The power of visualisation in healing and how he used Dr Joe Dispenza’s visualisation healing technique to create recovery
- The freedom and joy he now experiences on a daily basis living in beautiful Arizona with his partner and hiking, coaching, writing and webcasting globally.
To find out more about Jay visit: www.healmindbodysoul.com or facebook.com/jayrothmanlife
Kelly Gore’s HEAL documentary was also mentioned in this show. Click here for more.
About Your Host
How to be happy and feel more confident to live a truly free and unlimited life – that’s what I’m all about. My name is Jen Ramsey and I’m a mindset and empowerment coach who helps leaders get unstuck and take action on what matters most.
If you’re ready to show up for you authentically. drop your baggage, raise your vibe, feel more confident and create a clear roadmap for your life, business or career then I can help you.
I’ll show you how your personal frequency, and the stories you tell yourself, will make all the difference to your success or failure.
I’m a sought-after speaker, facilitator and business strategist and have presented and produced transformational events in Australia and the United States. I’ve coached Board members, C-suite executives, elite athletes, frontline leaders and business owners to success.
I know what it’s like to feel stuck and not sure which way to turn. I’ve lived in the grip of anxiety and today I’m an advocate for anyone ready to step away from fear and self-doubt into their freedom.
With a Business degree and qualifications in NLP, hypnotherapy and coaching, a strong interest in neuroscience, quantum physics, metaphysics, yoga and spirituality I’ll help you tap into your innate personal power and gifts.
If you’d like to feel more calm and grounded right now click here to get access to my Choose Calm Meditation & 5 Step Guide To Choosing Peace and Calm: www.jenramsey.com/calm
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-ramsey-a0587319/